HOW TO USE:
1) In order to use the Massage Ball with massage oils: First apply the oil onto the area to be massaged or compressed. Slightly massage by hands first. Set the temperature to the desired setting, 40 degrees Celsius or higher. Once the temperature has been reached, apply the Massage Ball on the area. Because of the stainless steel portion, the ball will move with ease and comfort onto the body. It is recommended to do faster motion, if using a higher heat setting. For sensitive skin, place a thin cloth onto the skin area to prevent discomfort or reduce the heat setting.
2) In order to use herbal powder: Place the moisten herbal powder bag into a Saloo cotton bag. Slide the Saloo cotton bag over the bottom portion of the compress ball until the rubber band is securely within the grove of the ball. Ensure that the Saloo cotton bag is centered and covers the stainless steel part of the ball. Adjust the temperature to 90 degrees Celsius or more. Once the Saloo cotton bag is warm to the touch, begin compressing by applying it roughly 10 seconds onto the body area. Lift the compress to the other part of body and reapply for 10 seconds. No need to compress rapidly because of the temperature is stabilized by PID Controller. If the Saloo cotton bag becomes dry, moisten with water from a spray bottle in order to provide comfort to the massage.
Accessories of KP Electric Compress Ball
1. Aroma Massage Oil
Lavender, Peach, Rose
2. Herbal powder for electric compress ball
Ingredients: Phlai (Zingiber cassumunar), Turmeric, Lemon grass, Kaffir lime peel and leaves, Tamarind leaves, Acacia concinna leaves, Camphor, Salt, Borneo camphor.
3. Clay cup for placing the electric compress ball
4. Saloo cotton bag for covering electric compress ball.
Registered from the central market of the Department of Intellectual Property, number 4209
(Intellectual Property Market Place : IP Mart)